What are Tasty Drum Tracks?
- Tasty Drum Tracks are full length songs (3 to 5 minutes) recorded with real acoustic drums
- Tasty Drum Tracks are mixed to stereo and ready for your parts to be added
- Tasty Drum Tracks are played to one of eight standard easy to follow arrangements (see arrangements)
- Tasty Drum Tracks are recorded with a click track but are not quantized or time aligned
- Tasty Drum Tracks are high quality pre mixed 24 bit .wav files
- You will receive a download link with both 96khz and 48khz .wav files
- Please check out the technical side of things in the Technical Details
Who are Tasty Drum Tracks For?
- Tasty Drum Tracks are for musicians, singer-songwriters, producers, or anyone who likes real acoustic drum parts with dynamics and human feel
- Tasty Drum Tracks are for music producers who don’t have the space, time, or equipment, to record real acoustic drums
- Tasty drum tracks are a great way to practice your instrument while following a standard musical arrangement
How do I use Tasty Drum Tracks?
- Download the arrangement .pdf (this will be the road map of your new song)
- Download the Tasty Drum Track at the sample rate of your choice (96khz or 48khz)
- Start a new session in your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
- Set the tempo of the new session to match the Tasty Drum Track tempo
- Import the Tasty Drum Track
- Align the Tasty Drum Track count off (usually 4 beats) with your metronome
- You may find it easier to turn off the metronome and follow the Tasty Drum Track
- You should now have a complete stereo drum track in your DAW
- That’s it! Have fun recording your new hit!